SAP Planning & Consolidation (BPC), Profitability & Cost Management (PCM), and Strategy Management (SSM) are powerful applications that have been built with longevity and scalability in mind—but achieving maximum performance requires more than a plug-and-play approach.
Column5's Application Assessments provide a diagnostic health check to ensure your SAP EPM application remains in top condition. The process focuses on your system's overall health as well as any specific performance, scalability, or data accessibility issues you have identified. Key activities include:
- Comprehensive interviews with key stakeholders: Sponsors, users and administrators
- Investigation of known issues
- Complete technical and functional application reviews
- Review of metadata and configuration settings
- Review of logic and business rules efficiency
- Review of database and maintenance routines
- Review of governance and administrative processes
- Directives on overcoming current EPM performance limitations
- EPM upgrade readiness assessment
Our Application Review will result in a detailed report on our consultant's findings and a pathway to efficient implementation yielding a rapid return on investment.
EPM solutions have a high degree of variability, and calibrating your expectations for performance and stability are difficult because its so hard to find the “standard” levels of performance to be expected. Column5’s team, armed with hundreds of implementations worth of experience, knows what superlative performance looks like, and how to achieve it. Leverage our expertise to benchmark your solution against our high standards and your peers. Whether we implemented your initial solution or not, our senior application consultants will provide the confidence that you're getting the most out of the software.
Subscribers to Column5's Extended Support service can incorporate health checks into their regular routine. To find out more, please contact us.