BPC Technical Training:
Key to the enablement of the lowest possible Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) while maintaining smooth operation of EPM products is developing an internal ability to support the software platform and evolving environmental variables over time. This knowledge will equip internal administrators to ensure trouble free operation of these critical applications, with increased uptime and peak performance when needed most.
The 3-day hands-on
- IT Professionals who will be administrating BPC for a server/client environment
- Reporting Skills
- Business Rules
- System Administration
- Disk setup best practices
- Server sizing for hardware, RAM, disk space, scalability
- Optimization techniques and monitoring NetWeaver BW system
- Infrastructure Maintenance
- System design and factors that influence environment design
- EPM Process Integration
- Transports, UJBR, security, and much more!