Column5 is excited to announce the release of the 2020 EPM Leadership Summit Agenda. A unique opportunity for users of SAP BPC and SAC Solutions to learn, share and network in its 11th successful year! Part of a series of over 40 events promoting SAP EPM worldwide. Coverage has included 20 US cities, Canada, the Philippines, Singapore, Milan, London, and counting. Don’t miss out on our growing community of SAP EPM users – join us in Vegas this year!
New Tracks & Sessions
🔵 Business Functional: Focused on users and administrators that are hands-on with BPC and SAP Analytics Cloud.Topics include features & functions, logic, report writing, tips & tricks, troubleshooting, project considerations and more!
- Sessions: BPC reporting and logic content from beginner to advanced, SAC hands on and even performance tuning. ◻️ Skills Learned: Build hands-on confidence day one of the event no matter what your role is with EPM!
- Sessions: Book Publication & Distribution, Data Manager Packages, Report Writing with VBA, Work Status and Security. ◻️ Skills Learned: Enable little used & challenging features to expand the value of your BPC investment.
- Sessions: BPC 11 new features, SAP Analytics Cloud new features, Integrating BPC & SAC, BPC vs Group Reporting for Consolidations. ◻️ Skills Learned: Stay up to date with the latest product advancements.
🔵 Technical: Content covers critical information about the platform, stability, performance, and technical landscape & configurations.Topics covered include concepts related to performance tuning, disaster recovery, installations, integrations, troubleshooting for all versions of BPC and SAC.
- Sessions: Multiple sessions on platform specific performance tuning tips, round tables about performance challenges, and top 10 tips to improve performance. ◻️ Skills Learned: Improve your performance.
- Sessions: Upgrade to the cloud, to the latest version, and to integrate with SAC. ◻️ Skills Learned: Learn upgrade/migration options for BPC.
- Sessions: Keep your solution running smoothly with Keys to Sustainable Performance.
🔵 Darwin: Darwin consistently delivers faster time to value with our pre-built content based on years of successful BPC implementations.The Darwin sessions cover how Darwin uniquely meets the needs of SAP BPC customers through its revolutionary platform and solutions suite.
- Sessions: Overview & Roadmap sessions. ◻️ Skills Learned: Catch up with the rapid innovation from the Darwin EPM team!
- Sessions: Consolidations & Planning Modules including Revenue, Cost Center, HCM/Labor & Capex/PPM. ◻️ Skills Learned: Evaluate Darwin Modules with deep dive sessions.
- Sessions: Next generation performance mgt.,High performance calculations. ◻️ Skills Learned: Understand Darwin’s Innovative calculation engine (DarCE) for high performance and ease of use.
🔵 Executive: Content built for those responsible for setting the SAP EPM agenda for the organization.This track also assists in defining the vision for BPC and SAC, discussion of best practices for EPM processes, the roadmap to realize the vision, as well as measuring success.
- Sessions: EPM Universe & my place in it workshop. ◻️ Skills Learned: Change the way you view your EPM process.
- Sessions: Ensemble Modeling, Dynamic Networked Analytics (DNA) and more. ◻️ Skills Learned: Advanced Analytics concepts.
🔵 Finance Transformation: Part of the Executive track these intensive workshops are for Finance Leaders. These sessions will lead a small group through interesting and challenging discussions on topics such as: Building a business case for finance transformation; Quantifying hidden Value in finance processes; How to reshape the structure of your finance team; and Best practices for transformation as it relates to your technology platform.
- Sessions: Building a business case, Quantifying hidden value. ◻️ Skills Learned: Identify the value of Finance Transformation.
- Sessions: Technology platform best practices, Performance tuning. ◻️ Skills Learned: Adjust your team and technology platform to achieve high value.
David Den Boer, Founder, Column5 Consulting